View Single Post
Old 08-31-2021, 03:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, they are. You ever heard of kids homes? Do you know what takes place in foster care in america? LOL man.. its not limited by borders. There is not one certain race of people more or less prone to this deviant behavior. The idea that their culture is ok with it and is based off it is just fucking racist.

We have a huge problem with it in the USA, but its not our culture. Whats the difference? One guy is brown. So it must be his "culture". lol
All cultures are the same and there are no differences between them, and you certainly can't insinuate that some cultures are better than others: confirmed by gravy.

It literally is a cultural distinction, keep pretending it's not and accusing anyone who suggests it as being racist. There are lots of white russian muslims. They also very often treat women like dirt. Am I racist against russians or do I maybe just oppose treating women like dirt?

Oh right right, I forgot, not all. Not ALL do it, therefor how dare you raise a concern about it.

Jeffrey dahmer was a peaceful man by and large. After all, not ALL the days of his life were spent murdering and eating people, only one of them was. So, pff, why even talk about it? Why even point it out? Please look the other way, lest you be racist.

This is the stupid spineless attitude that prevents any actual progress from occuring.