View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 12:55 AM
Planar Protector

Erudites will be in a "living hell" in Classic/Kunark, regardless of where you put those 15 points. Having 70 starting strength is terrible for any plate class. This is why players don't pick Erudite SKs. I also stated maximum mana isn't very useful on an SK. That is another reason why people don't pick Erudite SKs. I am talking about the best starting stats for an Erudite, not the best race for an SK.

"Super Min/Max" assumes you are shooting for BiS endgame Velious. You can take your own suggestion and create a Magelo as an Erudite with the best raid gear an SK can get. You will cap out on your STR and STA, while still being being well under 255 INT. Currently the Erudite SK I made is at 255 STR, 255 STA, and 208 INT. That is after putting the 15 points into INT. This is what "Super Min/Max" means. You want to minimize the amount of points you lose by going over 255 on a stat. Getting +100 mana is better than the +0HP and +0ATK you are getting from all those points over 255.

If you do not care about "Super Min/Max", then STR is the second best choice. As I said before, my Troll SK is at 115 stones of weight, with all of his extra gear being in 50% WR bags or better. This is also without coin. Without good WR bags, that's more like 150 stone. Being overweight for a long period of your characters life will be very annoying. Hard to get places, hard to run away. By the time you can afford 8 Tink bags, you will be in a position where your starting stats do not affect your current play style.