View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 10:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My prediction is the pop will be low for a while, if not the whole time, because all the blue players are like "I already invested all this hard work" and like GeldorEQ says, "snare, root?" etc...

But then when the servers are merged, and all those idiots see everyone with guises and manastones, they are going to feel like such idiots for not going to green lolz
Really, starting your entire character over, years of playing with fully decked out Velious gear is worth a dark elf illusion? You can't even use manastones outside of classic zones, they are mostly worthless besides a few rare occasions a wizard or druid is doing something near their bind point or port in. I would assume in all of those situations it would be more efficient to accomplish those PvE goals by being an enchanter or shaman.

I'm sure 3 years from now when there is a merge and some dude is spamming a manastone in EC tunnel with nothing to do people are going to be kicking themselves.