View Single Post
Old 09-13-2021, 04:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chicago(and therefore Illinois) will always be a bastion of the militant left due to it's heritage in the Haymarket Riot. Her bones remember what they did to incite it.
Interesting read.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys sure know a lot about black people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank god the black community has you guys analyzing them to create legislation to stop all of the problems you've analyzed they are causing (not by their own fault of course it was the previous legislation).

something something both sides
Lol. I have no clue rly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Criticisms/Needs:

Positive male role mode in home (highest rate of single motherhood in the us)

Positive role models in the community, doesn’t have to be male

Job opportunities

More trust of police (I don’t think this will ever change even if police became literally perfect overnight). There is a cultural unwillingness to work with or assist law enforcement which makes law enforcement’s job much harder which leads to more crime

Less brainwashing by Dems for the black vote, more personal accountability and a sense of agency in life

Things I like/respect about the black community:

Extreme loyalty to what they perceive as their ethnicity’s interest. I think this ultimately hurts them because those interests are being manipulated by Democrats for political purposes at a cost to the community, but no other ethnicity in the US has a stronger sense of loyalty to itself and tribalism then the black community, and loyalty is always to be respected

Respect for having a tougher past in the US than other ethnicities, including a few decades ago

On a personal note, I have a strong attraction to black girls as an ethnicity. Never dated one, always wanted to but been too worried they would hate me for my political views. Totally willing and have flirted with black co-workers not when on the clock however. Surprisingly not really all that into Candace Owen though. She’s objectively good looking, but personality wise she seems like she could be too intense even for me, and I like an assertive girl personality
I agree about the lack of opportunities. Male role models. And single mother issues. Modern society probably keeps the mothers away or in a perpetual cycle of abusive relationships. And I bet the kids are raised by Xbox and ps2 or whatever and only the lucky ones are privileged enough to gain access to Skyrim.

Anyway I appreciate everyone's thoughts. And I don't know any better. I wish these people could emancipate themselves from their circumstances. Not because I blame them. Just that it's unlikely someone else will or can do it for them.

And you know what? Independence is great. It's probably the second best medicine next to laughter.

I don't wish subservience or dependence on anyone. Even if it's inevitable do to circumstance. Or power dynamic.
Last edited by starkind; 09-13-2021 at 04:42 PM..