View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 09:47 AM
Fire Giant

Default Requirements for UN membership and voting

Someone brought this up in another thread and I had asked the same to our leadership a couple of weeks ago and never got an answer.

What is/should be the criteria to become a member of the UN?
What is/should be the criteria to be able to vote on how 7 day targets are handled vs quicker spawns?

I am posting this here hoping that we can remain civil and not turn this into an RnF thread.

Some of my thoughts:

If a guild isn't capable of killing an uncontested 7 day spawn, the guild probably shouldn't be voting on things that have to do with 7 day spawns.

There should probably be a minimum number of people in a guild in order to get in on the FG/Phin and other quicker spawn rotations. This would be hard to police but might help prevent with every 6 man guild from requesting a spot.

Guilds should be penalized for not killing FG/Phin and quicker spawn rotation targets quickly. There has been some crazy drift lately.

If a guild is not capable of breaking into Hate/Fear on a full spawn, they shouldn't get a spot in the rotation. If they want to form an alliance and the alliance is capable than that alliance should get a spot.