View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 12:02 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To join the Un I think snipping a raid target, and disrupting the current raid rotations. Ie snipping all fire giants, phinny, or porting into fear or hate and clearly stealing more then say 40% mobs in zone. Or clearly as a guild/alliance of smaller guilds taking down a 7 target.

I would love to know this as well. From what I heard there is a 15 min window to kill Targets Ie Tranix/skarlon/Magi and Phinny. Meaning if you don't kill them all within 15 mins of spawning your suppose 2 get penalized Ie loose future spots to other guilds on UN. So this prevents just some random 6 man from trying to get say Fire giants bc they'd constantly be pushing targets out. Or say failing to kill majority of mobs in your fear or hate clear(Ie leaving most mobs up w/o ever killing them, which truly don;t know if any other guilds have actually watched many other guilds do their clears, so who knows if they truly clear their trash)

For how people get a 7 target vote, Id like to think you get a vote if you actually killed 7 day target solo or in alliance with probably X amount of minimum peeps required(so 1 major guild cant invite 4 people from separate guilds and claim all 5 guilds should get votes.)
An alliance should only get one vote and count as one entity for sharing of rotated mobs / zones.