View Single Post
Old 12-24-2019, 08:23 AM
Aviak

Default Hadden camp etiquette

Sup my doods,

Need a final word on this one. As you all know hadden is a 6 hr timed mob in Q hills. Can you be legit afk for extended periods in between spawns (only coming back to kill) and still claim camp? I've heard both arguments from other players. I have occasionally seen lists going (like for Stormfeather) but not sure this is appropriate as one player pointed out to me, this is because of SF's variance and once SF is in window, it is expected that player should be present (and not AFK). For the sake of clarity I reckon it should be as follows:

1. If you're at the Hadden camp and another player looking for camp sends you a tell and you don't respond for 15 mins, you lost it.

2. if Hadden pops or is up and you're at the camp and you don't respond to another players tell within 5 mins (I.E. obviously AFK) you lost the camp.

3. If Hadden is up and you leave him be cos he has a pole instead of earring and you don't want the faction hit, you lost the camp.

4. The Camp belongs to a player over several successive spawns until they get their earring. Once that drops, that player has to give up the camp to whoever else is present.

What do you guys reckon?

Clungina Gruntbucket