View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 06:20 PM
Fire Giant

Also, to cite precedent:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelinda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is a difference between swarm kiting and being a griefing annoyance to the zone.

If you are running around gathering the entire zone and stealing mobs from other people who are camping there if they have them mezzed etc whatever with your AE and training people and killing them and hogging the entire zone for a ridiculous amount of time then I personally will consider you to be griefing and you will win a suspension.

I have played bards. I "get" swarm kiting. but, I never trained anyone, and I never kited the entire damn zone.

Stop being selfish during peak hours in highly populated zones. Because when you are selfish I get a ton of petitions and have to show up to the zone.

When someone calls you out on it, don't be an ass.

Be reasonable and play nice please.

And by a similar token... people who petition at the drop of a hat without attempting to work things out with a /tell first? Seriously. L2B an adult [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I interpret this as being subject to the discretion of the guide. With an attitude like OP has in his post, I can only imagine the impact that would have.

/tell OPBard hey man would you mind leaving a couple mobs for my 6 man group? (or my enchanter brother who is trying to learn to charm outside a dungeon)

OPBard tells you," LOL u mad? U mad jelly bro? Deal with it. B-| lol mom I did a meme"
Last edited by Ephirith; 03-02-2013 at 07:18 PM..