View Single Post
Old 04-21-2020, 02:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by madgarin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now accepting donations 3k at a time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heh, I actually picked the 3k number because I knew it was "safe", having done many "3k giveaways" to new players over the years (in exchange for wiki work: no free handouts from this Barbarian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]).

I've actually been meaning to do a new one soon, but in the past I used to have more stringent rules (like "add 3 per-level hunting guide spots to earn the plat"). This time I want to make it more generic, so that it wouldn't just be about working on my "pet projects" in the wiki. Something to the effect of "come up with a plan for making some cool improvement to the wiki, then I'll tell you if it's enough to earn 3k, then you go do it and earn the 3k" ... I just need to work out the exact details first.

Coming soon to the Starting Zone forum ... hopefully.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.