View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 03:43 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aftermath asking to unroot the dragons out of concern that smaller casual guilds aren't able to raid without the pull to ZL mechanic lmao
wat? I don't think that's what's being said...... however

Every single guild that was actively raiding ToV 6 months ago when dragons were rooted are essentially dead. The only one you could argue is Azure Guard... however they just merged with another guild, and aren't actively competing in ToV like they were in the months prior to the rooted dragons.

Core
Tempest
Azure Guard - lost a good amount of high RA/officers to Riot (In which i heard there was a lot of shady shit that went down with that, such as back door pixel packages)
Paradigm Shift
Blood Guard
I heard A lot of kittens raiders went to Riot
Aftermath - 2/3rds of their raiders were bored after 2 months and left.

soo you might have a point there guy. ToV is quite literally a one guild zone now. Last earthquake I think Azure Guard got... trips? Aftermath ikky.. but yeah. Not very competitive. Free pixels.

Before when Vulak spawned, it was an event. People yelled in their guilds respective VOIPS. People raced to action. It was an adrenaline pumping event. Now? It's like... the spongebob imma head out meme. Except it's Riot saying sigh.. aight here goes an hour of my life.

I understand why they did it, they wanted to have a less toxic raid scene. But it created more problems. I can't imagine there are less complaints/petitions than there were before.