View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 03:52 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys say this shit so much I'm starting to wonder if you actually believe it.

Riot is a zerg i'll admit, but that's what the current raid scene requires, AM though was regularly fielding 140+ players a raid earlier this year. AM as a guild was founded on spam recruiting in Kael ooc, so I dunno if you can complain about another guild being a zerg.
Shiid boy you mean Forsaken recruitment tactics from 4 years ago? Or the braggadocios aftermath99.org /ooc spam after we killed AoW every week?

Aftermath was having fun. Aftermath had 140+ because they had lax recruitment standards and people wanted to join their guild. Aftermath also lost a vulak or two to a 50 man Azure Guard guild, or a 55 man Core + Blood Guard team up, something that is impossible today.

Riot is a mega zerg because they went around and recruited every single guild viable, offering pixel packages, often in shady circumstances, and fed everyone the juice. Which was. AFTERMATH IS THE WORST WE MUST BAND TOGETHER AND TAKE ADDERALL EVERY WEEKEND TO BEAT THEM. WE MUST *HOLDS NOSE SHUT* MAKE THEM EAT HUMBLE PIE.

When in reality, Aftermath didn't eat humble pie, they grew tired of the now extremely stale raiding scene.