Thread: /list
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 11:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirrund [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It also had entire zones you didn't go to because there were hundreds of RMT asian gold farmers strewn across a single zone; for those who don't understand, it would be as though you were in a zone the size of east commonlands but it was day 1 of green and hundreds of people were camping every known spawn point and you were the only person who wasn't just farming gold for an RMT operation. If you tried to contest anything, they would all zerg you down and kill you.

Even in Cruma tower (the equivalent of lower guk) you'd have a group and then suddenly the asian gold farmers would move in and kill everyone in a wing, set up their lower level farmers, and if you contested anything, the farm boss (who had high tier gear and was about 20 levels higher than you) would come in and kill you instead.

That game was ruined by korean grindfest and gold farmers, otherwise it was an okay game with some decent ideas.
I don't know about you, but I just saw the Chinese as content. I spent months fighting high level, active farm crews in tower of insomence. They got to the point where they wouldn't flag if I was around, so we had to drop angels on them to clear them out.