View Single Post
Old 11-20-2019, 10:25 AM
Planar Protector

My main is a warrior but if I’m honest I’d rather see a well geared knight MT in places like halls of testing where rubbish hits plenty hard but snap aggro reigns supreme. Warriors are super durable but threat generation isn’t what it used to be before the proc nerf patch. Prior to patch it was clenching my ass cheeks waiting for my first infestation or WESS proc but knowing with certainty I wouldn’t lose aggro once the first landed unless someone was doing something REALLY stupid. That’s not the case anymore.

My warrior is more durable but my knight is more enjoyable to play in situations like that. Mobs die faster and less total mana is spent on healing despite him having close to a thousand fewer hit points.

SKs and Paladins are extremely viable at every level of play other than standing in front of content that needs defensive. They are more than tanky enough for all other content and have snap aggro to boot. Following the two-hand change they even put up respectable numbers with shiney endgame 2handers. We had a tunare 2h paladin (Cassimir) hovering in the mid 80s for sustained dps on velious content a few nights ago. While below warrior dps potential that patch elevated the dps-potential bar for tanks by a lot.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2