View Single Post
Old 11-20-2019, 02:27 PM
Fire Giant

Default A letter to Brad/VR, please contribute

Hey all,
I am just another EQ player, a guy who found Everquest, made life long friends, and enjoy it much like you all. I want to ask you guys to please reply to this thread of anything you would like to share or a story you would like to share to the VR team.

I am going to simply print off every reply in this thread(that isnt a troll) and ship a box of all the replys and stories to the VR team in California. It will make it to the VR team and who knows maybe some of your messages will even make it to the family of Brad. The VR office is probably a quiet one this week and I am hoping to bring some smiles to their faces that what they are doing is meaningful.

I know there is a few posts already about Brad's passing, I am sorry if you already shared a story but pls copy paste it here, i will print it off, and ship it.

I hope alot of you contribute to this. I would love to fill a large box and send it with wonderful messages about just how much he impacted this genre and our lives. Lets show VR that the P99 community cares.

Thank you all
Oralen - 60 Ranger <Core>