View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 05:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no defense so you just make wild accusations about me. historical records make more sense than you do.
My basis of your supporting anti-ethnic groups is based on your unyielding attemps to prove the democrats are in no way associated with anti-ethnics groups. And by relation want to see pure whites step on previous said members of society. You attack my character but you don't deny the accusations.

Meanwhile democrats sucking all the money out of the city. Which in turns causes conflict that they can then capitalize off to promote false hope. Causing minorities to vote in favor of democrat when the facts are the democrats have been playing the system against those same people.
I just wanted a +1 I may or may not agree with what I posted in this thread
The KKK was a group of conservative men from the south. They started their group dressed in white sheets to symbolize the ghost of ex-confederates.

These people overwhelming vote Republican now. Get over it. It's not even that great a point considering how vanishingly small and unpopular that group is in both parties.