View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 06:36 PM
Planar Protector

Ok, here's the post (let no one ever say that Loramin was a tease) ... but I still think this would have been better deleted (and it seems really strange that we can't delete posts in screenshots [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.])

This one is kind of dumb, but it made me smile when I saw it so I figured I'd share.

The backstory is that a friend of a friend of mine had a cleric, and stopped playing. He shared the account with several people, including my friend, and those people shared it with others (eg. me). So now there's this sort of communal rezbot cleric where lots of people who don't know each other all have access.

Apparently one person who used the account kept using up all the peridots, and another person kept refreshing them and getting annoyed that the dots kept disappearing. But again, none of the people with access know each other, which means they couldn't just call the other person up to yell at them. So instead I saw this when I went to use said cleric today ...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Again, it's kind of dumb, but hopefully amusing at the same time.

P.S. In case one of the people involved sees this, I never used any peridots [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.