View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 02:57 AM
Fire Giant

I mean, wasn't sanctuary always a feeder? The paranoia in Sanctuary doesn't really surprise me either, I have alt's in that guild that i haven't even logged in in a while, one I got on today but never saw anything like this but I don't go to raids i just was lfg for exp.

The fact they are trying to protect Apex in PVP or help in PVE? That is a bit funny considering last time before I quit Swathe was saying something about being neutral picking no sides and doing his own thing separate from both guilds. Guess pixels change everyone. Looks like Andain formed a great guild, and despite it already being a feeder from that time. Now they have to cuck and bow before Apex regardless.

Server is toxic AF, It only breeds more toxicity no matter what side, Apex, Sanctuary, Ronin etc. Take a breather, go play some other games and look how different people are treated and treat each other. Would not care one bit if red was wiped any day now for good. Watching it get merged into Blue server would be hilarious -- but we already know the GM's don't want the infection spreading. Red players would do some serious damage on blue, assuming they could refrain from spewing ooc shit and training since rules are only enforced on red when felt like and blue its taken way more serious.