View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 11:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celery4183 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm currently grouping in CoM at 40. Would I be better off to just head to Sol A and solo gnomes.. this hell level is going so slow, think I'm 48% into the level after two night sessions.
I found solo xp to be on par with grouping even through 59. That’s assuming a ton of pull (Seb CE). In slower camps solo was actually better. IMHO, if you aren’t in a loot camp or looking for company solo is hard to beat but I am biased with a wonky schedule.

Gnomes near EXG will take you to 45. It slows down a lot at around 43/44 but is still a nice semi-afk camp. Like 5 green and blue kills every 16 mins or so. I think I got like 10 CGS’s in that time. Assuming Oggok bashers were uncamped it would prob be faster.

I really hate CoM though even compared to soloing in like DL or OT.. Bloodgills. Karnors. Most the hot P99 places drive me crazy. HHK is the one spot I spend a lot of time in despite the overcrowding. High ZEM, outdoor zone, bank, evil vendor, fine steel. It’s just too good to hate (very much).
Last edited by Snaggles; 07-02-2019 at 11:46 AM..