Thread: Recent Update
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 07:08 AM
Orc

Just fyi If I understood right the custom ui was disabled before this patch on the last one? Asking because mine was still viewable when I logged in. I don't know if it was because mine was already set up or what. I use a fairly old one for my druid though with a green leaf background. In any case I wanted to mention that in case if something needed to be fixed to prevent that when setting up the disable ui feature on the green server. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

On the update itself. Sounds fair to me mate. I do want to point out as well and can vouch for this regarding the anti-virus concerns. I've been playing off and on for some years now and my pc never pooped the bed because of any patch I downloaded off this web site. Take that for what it's worth, but this is one of the very few emulator projects I would even actually feel safe to recommend to someone. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And really the only one as far as EQ goes. Mainly because of the longevity and stability of this project. Nothing against any of the other projects or teams out there. Just the servers for P99 have been the only emu servers I personally know of that have been up for as long as it has with out any character wipes and over all decent community support all the way around from my experiences in the game. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not to mention really if you want to play past this time period you may as well play on live. It's free to play anyway and don't need to subscribe really until your up to about at least level 85 I think it is. That's a decent amount of content for free. Anyway my point is this a decent and safe emulator project and I wouldn't worry about viruses. I've never had a problem and I seriously doubt anyone who's been around here for any amount of time has either. So relax and enjoy the classic game play experience mates. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]