View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 08:10 PM
Large Rat

Default I expect an Apology From you

Quote:
Originally Posted by poofph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes I am aware that I am the idiot for trying to transfer an item from one character to another by placing it on the ground.. but I did it. I placed my Guantlets of Fiery Might on the ground, sat on the bag on the ground and logged out, immediately logged back in and they were gone, only person there was Cained who was eager to "help" me find them. Of course they were not there. After a few minutes I logged out suspecting him to be the person who may of taken them and logged another character on, went to Cained and inspected him, all his gear is bad except, you guessed it.. Gauntlets of Fiery Might he is wearing.. He claims some person ran into highhold and told his group to random and he won them.. maybe true, maybe not, but the evidence shows otherwise imo.

Anything can be done to see if those are in fact my gloves? Even if they are can anything be done?

I already know I am going to get tons of replies that I am the idiot, i deserve it yada yada.. I get it, was not a smart idea, your wisdom has been noted.
This Is Cained for people who don't know

I can't believe this guy first without getting proper evidence. decided to post this FIRST before actually realizing items can Rot on the ground OR the real thief is out there...I never look on the forums.

Everybody I've grouped with can attest to the information I am a good person.. I put in my own petition because I believe once he finds out it wasn't me he will not Apologize and he will Ignore me..So I will keep you guys up to date..because this is rude and ridiculous..I even tried to help the guy..its funny how because I tried to help is the only reason why he thinks I stole them.

How i got the gloves he mentioned Gauntlets of Fiery Might. I was killing gobs in Highhold and a Halfling Warrior with an Epic came down and had us roll, I won the roll and was given Shield of Atramentous (sic) and the Gloves...I know Puppo (Iks War) was in the group so ask him...I don't remember the name of the warrior, besides he was a Halfling Warrior...who gave me the items if he remembers let me know. I also don't remember the other members because i was drinking with my other Marine Buddies. Oh ya let me mention I am in the Marine Corps and i despise thief's..

Now let me ask you guys..Can anything be done?

PS. I usually record but unfortunately I wasn't, but i have screenshots and I will post them..Also im trying to get information of this guy so I can talk to him on the phone or something so I can show real time proof..
Last edited by kained; 09-18-2018 at 08:14 PM..