View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 07:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im sorry i understand your argument better than you do

dingus
Uh huh since you come off as highly intellectual and brought a lot of data to the political spotlight. You might think you understand the argument but it's funny because your responses are somewhat on par with "I don't know what the hell I'm talking about"

I know you like to think you are edgy and cool with cool comments like dingus but do some damn research. Look up deportations from Trump vs Obama, look up overall deaths at immigration camps between the two campaigns, look up "videos of Trump denouncing white supremacy," look up anything to make yourself not sound so stupid. If you want to talk in a political forum, you need to do research from both sides. Do you watch Ben Shapiro, Steven Crowder, Milo, Fox, The Blaze and do you watch CNN, MSNBC, Sam Harris, Bill Maher, all of the 20 democratic candidates?

If you aren't watching a mix of both, it's no wonder you call me a baby boomer at 31 years old. If I had to guess based on your responses, I'd say both of you are 18 and don't understand much of the political environment quite yet and your counter debate is similar to the mascot donkey, loud, repetitive, obnoxious HEHA but doesn't make any sense.