View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 03:21 AM
Sarnak

Default Naxy, that old cleric, is back again

I know, you still don't care, but my decaying skeleton buddy and I have really quite good conversations. Albeit a bit one sided, so we *cough* keep talking, even if he is a bit hard of hearing. He grins widely though, that is gotta count for something, right?

I see you can't really post on old threads, so the story really starts here.

I read here that there aren't really enough clerics to go around. So maybe after a three year break I should pick up where I left off. I really don't like soloing a cleric to level, so I am going to have try what I always wanted, an enchanter. I hear they can solo.

I started in Erudin and promptly got slaughtered by the Infected rats there. Who thought they were a good idea? So, I said "ok shit for brains, do something". So I took the boat to Qeynos and from there managed to hitch a ride for free with Dial-A-Port. These guys are awesome. To Freeport. Yeah, I know. Everyone goes to Freeport. But I like company.

After som whacking of skeletons and dying to the odd puma I have an enchanter at level 5 that can actually solo yellows. Not very effectively, but it kinda works. Just don't do it with low health...

I am thinking I should level him to about the same level as the cleric, so we can hang out in the same zone when I don't want to sit in LFG with the cleric. But maybe that is just a good theory. We'll see.

I didn't exactly see anyone looking for clerics, but then I wasn't in the right spot. If there still is a shortage of clerics I am game.