View Single Post
Old 12-05-2021, 02:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The way to really settle it is a lot of Conservatives just need to bite the bullet and risk voter fraud charges and try to mass cheat lol (and yes I'm kidding about this)

Both sides can pretend they care about cheating, but the side that cheats more is obviously going to care less. I wonder how Dems opinion on voter fraud would shift, if all of a sudden hundreds of thousands of fake conservative votes started flooding in
Exactly, but the thing is, dems like liz warren *were* raising the same concerns about voter integrity in 2016 that republicans were in 2020. Then lo and behold, they win 2020 and their tune changes to "most secure election of all time", which is a totally absurd statement. Really? The most people EVER to vote in a presidential election, during a pandemic when there were dozens of special voting procedure exceptions made to accommodate covid? That is somehow *more* secure? Give me a break.

What really bothers me about dems and voting rights is that they posture as if voting is the most sacred of all rights, but then oppose just showing an ID?

Like sorry but if you aren't willing to go stand in line for 30 minutes at the dmv to partake in the most sacred of all rights, then maybe you shouldn't vote? It's a privilege to be able to vote, not a right. Many places in the world still don't have this luxury, so how about we just ensure our system is secure and not a total laughingstock?

I've noticed people from other countries are really perplexed that this is even an issue. It's always something like "Haha what? You don't have to show your ID to vote for the next president? I had to show my ID to rent a car today...".