Thread: Child's tear
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 09:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shaman epic is one of the most painful to obtain but it is the easiest quest wise.
I bought mine post update. Before the changes to the golem it was far cheaper. I regret not getting it then.

Also from my understanding (never been in a guild)...
Every guild on p99 are all selfish fucks.

Slurping on officer's D's to get ur epic is the fastest method.
In fires we use a dkp system with an accrued dkp requirement to bid on certain rare epic pieces. If you put in the time you will get it, there is no favoritism. That being said, the list is long. We do these because our members need them and this is the only way that we seem to be able to get them as the mobilization on pop by a/a/csg is way faster than we can muster.

There are entirely way too many people needing these epic items than the classic respawn timers are able to support on p99 and it is causing issues.

There is nothing stopping any guild from going in and sitting there and trying to get fte, just like at lodi no matter what guild is sitting in there.

We get some people that go in to try to get fte hoping that we will not notice and kill it for them.

Also, the broodling spawn seems a bit on the rare side, maybe 1 out of the 3 golems will spawn one and we VERY rarely get all 3. We are lucky to get 1 each week and thats putting in a lot of sock time for very little potential gain as most of their loot is trash and very rarely what we need, exacerbating the problem.