View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 08:40 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordsythenewb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
An old-timer on the server told me that Legend has it there used to be open raids in the plane of growth. Just out of curiosity, is this still a thing or are people still scared to lose faction.

Damag Econtrol
46 SK of Rest in Pease
There are two guilds (well, one guild and one 2 guild alliance) who have been doing PoG full clears (including Tunare) the last few months. There is also a guild or two that clears the PoG trash for armor drops (I think The Second Sons, but could be wrong). I am not aware of any open raids, and it takes a fair amount of coordination and sophistication to break in, so imagine it would be a very challenging open raid to run.

If you are simply interested in seeing and killing in the zone, feel free to message me and I will let you know the next time Paradigm Shift goes up there to kill Tunare, although I would recommend trying to put on a few levels. A level 46 SK will struggle mightily against many of the mobs in the zone and might be a detriment to the raid as a whole. You’ll also need a way out of the zone (gate potion, OT hammer, TLs and ports are usually, but not always available).