View Single Post
Old 07-26-2020, 12:33 AM
Planar Protector

I kinda worked out the area above the serpant, and where the serpant zones will be. I made the north east of the "mountains" traversable, so that could be a new area, maybe its where the orc highway branches, into a orc city/crusbhone type outdoor dungeon idk, I just put trees and wagons up there for now heh.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

^ This one is supposed to be a gif but i cant figure it out.

You can see what I did here, I basically had to kinda reverse the arch of the desert because they added desert along the commons wall, all the way to Kith! So, in not wanting to alter old zones, I made some impassible mountains in the back, that leads into the new deserty region that may become a orc dungeon area or something idk.

Still need to flesh out the wall/canyon area between the serpent area and oasis, will be adding sand and orc highway!

Lots more karanas ahead if we cant come up with some good filler for the north/south serpants [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Anyone got any lore?

After thhis, Im feeling the zone connections are looking pretty good, havent gotten to the real problem area, the mountains/lake, but I think this is going to sew together ok in the end.
Last edited by Jibartik; 07-26-2020 at 01:03 AM..