View Single Post
Old 07-26-2020, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is amazing. Can't wait to see how you arrange things based on what's actually where in the game. I don't know if you saw my attempt at a map - I approached it by taking influences from the cloth maps but organizing things by zone connection geography and ignoring most everything that wasn't actually in classic EQ. The cloth maps simply make no sense compared to zone orientation in game.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You made this? That is absolutlyl incredible Lune, holy crap!!!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I have seen this before, I didnt know I could have printed it, had you sign it and framed it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Speaking of, can I get dat in 4k?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I love how focused on that officially classic geo only, very nice. It's like, you're a legit Norrathian citizen & cartographer and were like "there's no lakes and rivers here!"... I hope one day new paths through the mountains may be discovered that open up impassible areas, and you'll find your way to them [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Jibartik; 07-26-2020 at 03:30 PM..