View Single Post
Old 05-20-2021, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaarsuvius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am really surprised (disappointed?) no dev or p99 admin or whatever you call them cared enough to speak on that matter and explain why the nerf bat hit magicians again and that nothing in the patch notes mentioned it
The staff here are allergic to communicating with the playerbase. (In their defense, some members of that player base have done a lot to cause said "allergy").

It hasn't always been this way: Rogean and Nilbog used to be (semi-)active forum participants. But these days we're lucky if we even get a partially complete patch notes, once every six months.

(But hey, I'll take a free EQ server from a silent staff, over a communicative staff that can't build/run a server, any day of the week [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.])

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.