View Single Post
Old 06-04-2021, 11:35 AM
Planar Protector

P.S. To be clear I'm not saying "Rogean and Nilbog are terrible people for not communicating with us"! In fact, I even wrote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(In their defense, some members of that player base have done a lot to cause said "allergy").
If not communicating with the player base keeps our benevolent overlords happy, sane, and continuing to volunteer their time to give us a free server to play on ... I'm 100% in favor of it! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But nevertheless, it remains a historical fact that they aren't as communicative as they once were. Just compare Rogean's posting history this year (the only post he's made this entire year was "Patch Notes: Friday, May 7th, 2021") vs. Rogean's history at the start of the project.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 06-04-2021 at 11:52 AM..