View Single Post
Old 06-13-2021, 10:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Interrupting cows aside, that's good. Having witnessed you and Tex both come back to earth from radicalism - many went there and it was dangerous, it bums me out to see you flensing each other. Your quest was errant but shared.
he's full of revulsion and hatred for trans people despite knowing several for many years. He remains radicalized, how ever many crocodile tears and Christ forgiveness panders he does.

You literally are sold on him because he voted for Biden. That might sound as trite as the shit Patriam was throwing at me earlier, but -- zero else has changed about his posting profile. So superficial that it sounds stupid, but true. And exactly as foolish as it sounds.

You are addicted to defending people from social accountability. Same old thing. I'm sorry you still feel so on top of things and smart. I guess that DM about your newfound humility on which we have based this reacquaintance was not particularly deeply felt, was it?
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 06-13-2021 at 10:53 AM..