View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 01:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biaxil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I find it disturbing how some people are mad at me even though I haven't even spoken to them. I guess they feel bad about themselves, that my life is not reflective of elf sim, that they hold so dearly. I'm fine with being a "non-factor." Just never thought it would come with this much hate. I'm more popular than I deserve to be. Not mad at these people; just feel bad for them. If shitting on me on elf forum helps their day, so be it I guess, because I know my life is extremely better then their's.
You see you're trying to make sense of this menagerie of scumbags. You need to embrace the hatred, let it flow through you, and guide you on your path through red99.

If you knew what most of these poor souls were like in real life you would beat their hands off the cliff they are dangling from.

Most of them are so hopelessly immersed that they use this hollow form of communication as a means to validate their worthless existence.