View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 01:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey VII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm insulting you because you're insulting someone who helps people.

I'm also pointing out that you do nothing and help no one.

Also you only have that tag so you can farm ocean of tears and destroy our guild kill ratio.
First of all, congrats on not even saying who you are. Secondly, I dont even need to explain the position to you, because I have done it in another thread, and I am by far not the only person who feels that way. Also, like I said, I have grped with and had a good time with plenty of holo members, as well as ported lots of guildies and done other things with time permitted.

Sorry I actually have a life during the day and can only usually play late nights, hence the farming of OOT due to no raiding happening at that time. You sound like someone who is unemployed and gets self worth from what he accomplishes in a video game, vs having any real worth to society. Thanks for letting me know your real feelings that your only thing against me is that I think Tuna is a douche. That must carry a lot of weight, due to the fact that the server already knows that. So, who are you anyway, and what do u contribute, besides the fact that you are obviously one of my groupies? You must be one of the main winners in life that this server attracts.