View Single Post
Old 05-08-2021, 09:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea but most procs are marginal. Dawncall is the best we get on two weapons. Possibly the Jeldorin for self healing but the ratio on that is pretty bad by the time you can afford one. Others like the Narandi Lance aren’t a problem since it’s a long lasting DoT and often resets many times in a fight.

The best stats for a solo paladin are: Patience and planning.
i'll grant that most procs are marginal, but i think we can agree that this discussion of where to put the 20 points is also going to lead to marginal results no matter where you put them.

the 20 in wisdom is only going to have an effect if you were literally going to be OOM if you hadn't put those points into it. I don't think that as a solo paladin, especially one with DW helmet or BP, that you are going to see that last extra bit of mana put to use. usually before that point, you've run away or won the fight. I guess my point is, that last bit of 180-200 mana isn't going to make much of a difference, either. It's not even enough for the HoT or the superior heal!