View Single Post
Old 04-25-2020, 10:20 AM
Planar Protector

Thank you all for the replies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keebz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1. Main hand kisch is pretty terrible white damage, I'd imagine it's good if you get a proc quick, but pretty useless until the proc. I'd play around with it, but decent dps + proc is a lot more consistent than relying solely on procs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirals [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
White damage or bust; procs are not to be relied upon for aggro.
If I may debate you (thank you both for replying): Sure, swing aggro is more consistent. However, if I went full white-aggro with my 7/21 and 8/23 weapons AND spammed Kick and Disarm, but another character had even better weapons/damage (say, a rogue), I would never have aggro except right after a taunt. The only way I can hold aggro over an equally-or-better-geared rogue or DPS class is with procs (and Evade isn't in the game until Paineel). Being top aggro sometimes is better than never.

Or am I wrong?

And if that's true, then the thing to do as a warrior is maximize proc chance, which means use two proc weapons. Until Yaks, that's Shard+Kicsh.

I look forward to hearing more. Also, paging Naethyn, Raev/Sakuragi, other warriors on the forums (forum-warriors not so much).
Last edited by Videri; 04-25-2020 at 10:46 AM..