View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 10:46 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Best cash farming class with limited play time?

Hello everyone!

I've recently heard about the Teal server and am excited to hop in and start a character up. For the next 6-8 months however, I will have very limited play time; maybe 2 hours per day? Considering that, I've decided it would be best for me to first start with a character that I can solo easily with, as well as make the most money I can within my limited play window. Then sometime next year when I have much more free time, I can choose to a more group oriented class and deck it out with items bought from the first characters money farming.

I figure since I can only play a couple hours a day max, then it's probably best to avoid farming named mobs or rare items. Rather, I think I should focus more on farming coin itself, or items I can vendor, like FS weapons or gems etc.

So my question for all you veterans are, which class would be best for someone in my situation? I figure it has to be either Druid, Mage, Necro, or Shaman... but not sure which overall would be the better choice.

I was hoping to hear some opinions and suggestions from you guys to help me decide which class would suit what I want to do the most.

Thanks for reading, looking forward to reading your replies!