View Single Post
Old 10-20-2018, 02:38 AM
Kobold

It's been a while since I've been in Kedge but this is what I did to lvl there.

Have root in your top spell slot with a gcd clicky, if you dont have a tunare root clicky have your lowest lvl root up also. You will need this on charm breaks. Root nets can also save you cuz you can root while swimming away. Always think out the positioning because you always want to be against a corner with a good view of your pet and the other mobs. Also you need a goblin invis ring. WC cap also helps.

Charm breaks- have back against corner cast fastest root and swim away to cleared side to another corner. Snare then cast low lvl root on it, then charm it again.

Level 44: second level with 1 piranha, 1 shark and up to 4 piercers, +2 piranha in the floor.
- Set up in a corner in the lit up room adjacent to the room the piranha paths to, wait till the shark paths away from his lit room and (Important) make sure none of the piercers are in an agro location that makes them path over the 2 piranhas in the tube floor.
- Charm the pather piranha and pull him into the room and start rooting the adds. positioning is important here cuz you want the opposite side clear. depending on how many piercers are up, the piranha should be able to kill them. If your pet has too much hp still, use him to attack the shark. When you pet gets low break charm and kill. Now charm the shark, 2 options (1) you can use him to kill the 2 piranhas or (2) take him the golden haired mermaid room.

-I used him for mermaid room, send shark in, pull it back a little and then cycle through and root everything. Should be mermaid and 2/3 piranhas( cant remember exact amt). Shark will die fast so be quick with your roots and breakin pet. Then with everything rooted together just cycle through the mobs with charm/break.

-Back to main room with 2 piranhas, swim up the top of the column and charm the non ravenous( this cunt is always up), sometimes it will chase you other times he will attack pet. call pet back while your in the corner and get root/snare on ravenous. Then put a ds on your pet. that should even the fight and once both are low just break charm and kill.

In your mid 40s dont bother going after the nameds if you see on track, they are lvl 49 I thinka and are assbeaters.
but if nameds arent up you can go to the shark tank room, dont fight the mermaid in there in your mid 40s, shes tougher and will land dots/roots and dispell your charm. other than that shark tank is easy to break, just go to the adjacent cells and charm1 and root adds ontop of it.

You can also do the same to the 3 sharks on the way to phinny room, just wait till they path away and charm, root together.

You can do this to 53, they changed the zem so maybe no so good anymore. (Eg) Lvl 35 Enchanter before nerf I got 22% exp for clearing the zone ent room, after 11%.
Last edited by Nashlyenin; 10-20-2018 at 02:40 AM..