View Single Post
Old 10-20-2018, 03:07 AM
Kobold

Patriarch/ shark that drops chest
- if patriarch is up, you will need to be careful, watch him till the paths to the right and try to line up sight and charm him. If it resists, just cap. Usual tactic if charm lands, root the other swordfish and pathing shark. if Patriarch isnt up just go to the pathing sharks room, wedge yourself in the corner and root move /snare/ low lvl root/ charm use to clump root, cycle through and kill. Only thing is make sure to keep track of what the seahorses are casting, if they start dispelling make sure your ready to root/ or you can also use the indoor stun nuke.

Undertow and seahorse caves.

Undertow- if he isnt up, just swim to the top where he spawns and wedge yourself in the arches. Charm 1 have it attack the other, ds yours + es arms/ epic if you have it. Once it gets low charm break and root/snare your pet, finish off other. recharm your pet and use it to kill the mermaid in the corner.
- There are low lvl piranha in the ceiling, although I remember just pulling mermaid with a snare and not getting an adds.
-Kill the mermaid, the named can drop shark skin drum/ or the sharkbone hammer.

If Undertow or his ph is up, you will have to try to get a line of site charm from the safe corner which is on the opposite side of the seahorse caves. Undertow/ or his PH shouldnt agro but your pet will be attacked by the other seahorse and most likely a low lvl piranha. But use the same clump root/ cycle through method.

Sea horse caves- Break from within
there are 3 seahorses in main room with a pather going from the left room to a room further in the back. Go to the top left room, wait for pather to come in. After he leaves wedge yourself in corner, Fast root the seahorse in there, move glamour/snare/ charm. Pather will come back and you will have them fight in there with you. Sometimes a cleric will cheal through the wall but it honestly doesnt make that much of a difference. just kill your pet and take the chealed one as a pet.
I did discover that if you charm a cleric and if it was low enough on break, it wouldnt cheal itself.

Next swim out the room and go to the tunnel leading to the 2 smaller caves, you should see a little corner where you can wedge yourself and line of sight a seahorse from the main room. charm it and use it to clump the other 2 together. Kill all 3, the next 2 rooms have just a single mob in each, so just corner and fast root to charm them and have them kill each other.

Voila now your 60, I basically described best case scenarios. You will have multiple mobs
-dispelling each other, if its your pet make it sit
-Always try to charm the lower lvl one, its easier to control the fight because you can ds it and clicky dot the higher to even out the fight.
-Buffs dont matter because you will get dispelled constantly

When I did it starting at 54 I think it was 4.5% a clear and tapered off to 2.5% a clear at 59, 18 min respawn. I had thurg bracer no epic/velious chest. If you have those it would be a little easier.
Last edited by Nashlyenin; 10-20-2018 at 03:14 AM..