View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 11:31 AM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Corpses don't rot after 7 days, they go to a secret place that a GM can move. Make an in-game petition, and it'll show up in EC at freeport zone line within 1-3 days.
Yep. Petition in game (only once) that your corpse has rotted and when we get to it, it will be summoned to EC as well as your character moved to its location. You do not need to be online. You will have another 7 days to loot it once it’s summoned. The smell is gone as well.

This thread should answer most of your questions regarding what needs to be petitioned in game and what needs to be petitioned here on the forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contraceptive View Post
If you can prove God is real to me I might believe you aren't just a virgin that has been given fake internet powers that you over-wield on an imaginary game. Also, don't forget to take contraceptive, the world doesn't need any more yous. Ah who the hell am I kidding you're not reproducing you're too busy blanket banning people on a 20 year old elf simulator.
Last edited by Llandris; 07-11-2018 at 11:33 AM..