Thread: This is Dumb
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2023, 03:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cezar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s not an issue about turning pet taunt off or on, we were king of aggro and now we fight vs a lvl 35 pet? We been nerfed hard with no reason. I am shocked that no one giving a sh*it about it.

At 59 was in a group with a lvl 51 bard slowing and I had no way to get mobs on me, still worth to play sk? Hell no, but I think if they want to change our class they should to it better and turn us into paladins or warrior, so we can continue playing. Stick with SK at this point is senseless.
Yeah, this is definitely SK-breaking. I heard they nerfed DC aggro, but I can't pull aggro with other spells either. Was trying to tank Narandi last night and couldn't keep aggro off raid at all. Was spamming DC and Shadow Vortex back to back. Pulled aggro occasionally for a few seconds, then it was gone. This was probably more to do with taunt than the spells though.

It seems SK's are just really, really bad dps now. Kinda killin my desire to play. Crazy they'd do something to make the game so much less enjoyable for us when there's already so few players. And when the only evidence I've seen of a nerf from live had no real metrics and seemed to come post-velious.

Classic bugs are classic. Even if DC was broken during velious, it should stay that way because that was the game. There's so much "fixing" going on and it seems they unfairly cherry pick what "should" or "shouldn't" have been classic, rather than just emulating what WAS classic, as I thought was the mission here.

RIP SK class. Had a good run.