View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 01:15 AM
Fire Giant

Sorry Juana. He displayed some of your drunken rambling style at the beginning there.

But yeah, he was discussing with himself in OOC the merits of some JayZ song (I am now learning that people actually listen to JayZ), then made himself upset about drinking due to the Kavanaugh "investigation".

His claim was that he purposefully didn't have money in the house, yet found enough stacks of quarters to purchase two 48oz bottles of one can only assume was some sort of malt liquor. Mont argued the merits of his Kavanaugh rant and things went directly to Nazi.

Now, while I do agree with our youngdoctor friend that Kavanaugh is pretty much a piece of shit, and his sponsor is also a piece of shit, it was probably not the best forum (Cobalt Scar OOC) for such grievances. And using druish magic to traverse the planes to not one but TWO commons areas? Unheard of.

So yeah, he claimed to have 5-6 accounts, thereby being fairly immune to bannings, and would henceforth train every single dawn belieber until they admitted to housing a nazi.

'twas a good night.

And really, you folks will believe anything told to you by an advanced-age white ivyleaguer claiming to represent you dirt-faced wretches. Now go fetch me a 40 of 8-Ball.

Politics (and MORALS (obvy)) aside, our pal Keyanu flamed out hard this night. Homeslice will have a massive hangover tomorrow, to go along with a digital walk of shame when he decides to find his way back here again.