View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 11:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He likely knew more about our system than the man you voted for.

But there is no comparison. I can't put "tanks better than a physicist" on a job application and I wouldn't tout it as a personal achievement. It's highly specific knowledge of a niche game. American politics are known globally because they effect the globe, not a virtual world of effeminate elves and fucking faeries. P99 mechanics aren't complex, not American politics complex. Understanding and navigating through p99 raid politics is a better example, but you didn't make that comparison. And if you had, it would have been met with the same Jung / Nietzsche reply about human behavior.

Also, of course Hawkings can't move his hand; he's dead. Oh right, you were making fun of his disability. You didn't have to say who you voted for, that gave it away. It's not even offensive, it's just predictable. And that's the point about the unconscious mind.
He. Was. Not. An. Expert. On. Politics.

He was a physicist.

Like Einstein said, "You wouldn't judge a fish on how well he climbed a tree."

Also, Trump proved he knows more about American politics than Hawking by becoming President.

You sound like one of those ignorant people who don't give Trump credit for navigating through world of politics and media.

You have a rigid, conventional mindset where you can't think outside the box. Your arrogance is plain to see, even if you play as the nice guy.

You seem like a nice dude in your videos but you're coming off as an arrogant person with an air of superiority here. You're no better than me. Your original post was to antagonize.

You posted a video someone calling a group of individuals "lowest common denominators".

Don't you see how pompous that is?

Your side likes to believe it's on the right side of history, but they're unaware of their ignorance and arrogance.

You don't know how Trump was elected because you're out of touch and ignorant.

Period.