View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 11:54 AM
Fire Giant

I went to the Hole at 54 on my Monk and still there now and enjoying it. Would recommend getting some decent resist gear as the casters can nuke pretty hard but low hp so if you resist spells you drop them fast. Most mobs relatively low HP and never really busy. Another fungi monk makes a great duo at Rats.. Good Hole guides on the Wiki and in Server Chat right now as well make learning curve much easier.

Also, I think it’s worth getting Paineel Faction so you can vendor and bank plus take the teleporter out(Erudin Docks much faster than Warren). It’s not too bad of a run with Voidance if you get a FD fail or spell hit you after you flop. Also lot of underutilized vendors in Paineel for recharges and enough vendor trash to keep all your nets recharged and I’ve even been adding some plat to the bank.

What level do you think an Epic/TStaff/SOS/Fungi Monk can start to solo Rat Maze? Never been to PoM and would like to check it out. If I do go on Monk, I should probably bring my Enchanter so that I can bind and run in bandages correct?

Thanks,
Barlu/Larrybird