View Single Post
Old 06-08-2019, 10:56 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellringer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Bell. Someone was kind enough to finally send me the fraps that resulted in Core's first infamous "500k in a treasure chest" suspension. I now understand why you kept it hidden.

https://youtu.be/hYPNuxCYttA

I did notice that Cekk was in fact in the zone, but there was no assist, and the train went straight to a Tempest shaman that was standing. Pretty wild stuff. I can't believe you got away with that.

Right before you contacted me about the 500k, I had offered to do a VP training session for new Tempest members to get familiar with the zone. I honestly wanted Tempest to be successful because at the time I believed you had integrity. I would have still been in Tempest had you not told me I could not play on my alts with friends.

I'd still love to see the video that got us suspended on Terror, but we know that doesn't exist because there was only one Tempest member (a monk) in zone and he was flopped at the portal. That one was especially strange considering we had the video showing that we didn't kite, yet you petitioned, and for some reason we were punished.

Anyway, I'm glad you still think I'm likable. I'm not sure why you don't think I'm a decent person though. Pointing out cheating isn't exactly evil.