View Single Post
Old 01-16-2023, 01:59 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabascopunk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is Thankschet, and I have a couple things to say here - although let's be honest, I shouldn't have to be saying any of it.

This is beyond silly. I've played this game since the beginning, I know how an auction house works and how to use it to my advantage, plus I make about 4-800p a day in ports alone.

Second, the guy posting this is a shaman named Xubb - while well-intentioned with wanting to call out the guild leader for incredibly irrational behavior, is a bit of an idiot himself in thinking that stirring up drama is ever beneficial.

The guild leader is an unstable man-child that became upset that several people, not just myself, left that guild around a similar time frame. The guild members themselves are incredible people. Fun loving, etc... The leader, however, well... a few sandwiches shy of anything in its complete form, not just a picnic.

I left precisely because of this behavior (I saw it happen to someone else) - unfortunately for me, I had also won an Oakleaf Scimitar in a guild game a day or so beforehand. I suppose he thinks he "purchased" a member's loyalty with that? Who knows. His reasons keep accumulating every day that I'm gone - go figure.

I have several friends that I've made on here that are well aware of my playtimes and toons, and again, this is beyond goofy even having to post this.

I'm not mad, tbh, it's the same childish nonsense in a video game that you come to expect after playing it for so long. I am, however, wondering whether the leader(Sinfuldesire / Holydesire / Nadessa) or Xubb is at a bigger fault here. What the hell were either of you thinking? Morons.

Sin: Seek help. No one is out to get you, no one is making lvl 1 alts trying to scam you, and more importantly, very few people are taking you seriously at this point.

Xubb: Grow up - find a constructive hobby that will help stifle this attention-seeking behavior. You want drama? Watch Real Housewives and snap your fingers in the air at that.
Thankschet!! It’s me Nemal the troll shaman
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]