Thread: Green/Red99
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2019, 11:48 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowlife [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As this is not PvPcentric discussion but rather a server discussion I felt it best to be posted here.

From the Green Server page on the Project 1999 Wiki

"Blue = Beta
In many ways the Blue server can be thought of as being like a Beta Server for the Green Server. Thanks to Blue anything that the developers code is likely to be tested by hundreds, if not thousands of different players. However, precisely because it serves this purpose, Blue isn't a true realization of the Project's goal."

So if Blue=Beta I'd assert Red is definitely a beta as well. As a teams server doesn't seem to be on the table anytime soon will the red server receive the same opportunity to "recycle" as blue? Given the demand for Green seems to be massive I personally don't think the additional server giving players more options would be "wasteful".

How many of you would be interested in a fresh "Green"PvP server launching along side Green? Perhaps we can get some commentary from the staff on this regard.
At this point, I've put enough time into my characters on blue that I'm really not that keen on switching to green unless my guild goes there en masse.

That said, if they made a red teams server like SZ, I'd play there exclusively.