View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 07:46 AM
Banned

Angry GOOO fish some dinner for our stew

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Women's rights? What have I said about women's rights? You seem to try to make alot of stuff up and that's deeply concerning as an adult male.

Just so you know a stay at home dad is OUTSIDE the norm. Outside. Stop getting mad at people that don't agree with you. So if that's the case 75% of the US is involuntarily celibate somehow.

Me being an asshole is just you butthurt because your a dad that said he was trolling then I told you that was stupid and you responded with trying to personally attack someone as an incel. Very hypocritical coming from the guy who always tries to point out personal attacks. And you wanted to discuss backwards? You make up shit. Assume people are racist or an incel or whatever stupid term you found on the internet that week and then consistently project personal attacks on people and try to be the personal attack police. Perfect example as why the mother probably needs more involvement. And yes, I'm giving women credit there.
IM TALKING

NO