View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 12:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol I’ve simply said political protest and harsh violence is often called for when the elected politicians do not serve their people anymore. You’re trying to morph this into some idea I’m telling you to attack a specific person? I’m not sure if the rest of this post is directed at me, seems like a bit of a non sensical ramble.
Note I didn't suggest T was trying to get me to murder a specific person. Just he was inciting a general uprising of murder of the political class. I had to go back to check whether Teppler actually did encourage the murder of democratically elected representatives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
UK needs a strong leader atm the moment to come in and hang the traitors.
Quote:
If the UK had guns, I doubt this assault against the common people would be happening. What a shame.
Quote:
Muh Jo Cox. You better stop your behavior right now or you’ll get more of the intended result!!!
(literally mocking and endorsing the victim, an mp, of a political murder here).

T: you should kill people. Someone already was killed? Great start!

Also T: I never suggested you should kill people.