View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 01:34 PM
Orc

jan 7 2002
Quote:
OMG this guy is undercon from hell, at around lvl 24 or so i belive i can solo him, but not till then, man ran into him tonight had to run my ars off too, i was playing my supertwinked lvl 17 monk procing at 75dd a couple of tiems during fight, had mend up and everything, only was able to take him to half health = (. anyways for you druid, you cant solo him till you getto a higher lvl also, really hard, i know my enchanter can, but wtf, he is lvl 46 hahaha.. hope that helps
Quote:
At level 38 I still have a very tough time rooting and snaring Dorn (maybe 1 in 3 sticks) and nukes hit for an average of 50%. Seems to have in the ballpark of 500-600hp if I recall.
Quote:
I was able to kill Dorn at lvl 21 as a warrior (untwinked). He hits hard and often also you rarely land a hit. If he has his dragoon dirk don't bother unles your 24 or higher...or nicely twinked. Don't even think of getting a lvl 10 to 13 group together (since that is the lvl range of nro players) to try and kill dorn. A lvl 13 tank will get killed real fast and then the rest of the group will soon be dead as well. If your hunting at derv and dorn pops shout for a higher lvl to come kill him. If nobody is in zone to kill him go to EC or Oasis to get someone to come kill him. Trust me it's not worth trying to kill him till at least he cons light blue to you.

Ministef Skyhawk lvl 26 war
E'ci server
From allakhazam