View Single Post
Old 05-24-2020, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

I like this, very much. I think clickfests are dumb, and player agreements (whatever their faults) are superior.

However, I do have to warn you (and I say this as someone who helped make the Shady Goblin agreement happen) ... agreements are very hard to get started. You have to get everyone "on the ground" involved to agree to them. Forum posts a good first step, but they're only the beginning.

Maybe the staff would accept it if everyone except one jackass who refuses ... but with Shady we had to put up with Siryado breaking the agreement multiple times, even after everyone else agreed to it. It was only after he finally gave up that we finally got the agreement "cemented", and it was only then that the staff began "policing" it and punishing people who turned-in instead of rolling.

Personally I kinda of hope the staff rolls out "/list 2.0" and applies it to mobs like Lodizal, making such an agreement necessary. But since they operate on their own timetable it could be years until that happens ... if it even does. So it's very possible this agreement is the only chance to end the clickfest anytime soon.

I wish you luck!

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.