View Single Post
Old 10-25-2018, 07:26 AM
Kobold

I have also been leveling an erudite SK and spent initially about 1k on gear in the tunnel and then farmed a noct blade and atrimentous shield for her. I can honestly say that this has been the most fun class to play and I have alts of every class.

My journey so far consisted of 1-24 in the warrens, super easy maybe died 2x all together and banked all my money. At 24 I mad the trek to HHK and did goblins until 30 and then guards until 40. I made 4k off ear sales and FS weapons, could vendor to erudite in there and fd bank. I farmed a levi cloak and am still saving for jboots.

I then went to Sol A and did gnomes and clockworks to 44, just roaming down the tunnels killing. I have had no issues with regen as My mana replenishes very fast and I BW to 505 and then lifetap off greens to max so not much downtime despite no regen.

I chose erudite as I never played in warrens on live nor had an erudite. I wasn't worried about min maxing with my gear I have 181 str and close to 200 sta. I have moved into SolB to kill kobolds now and am anticipating moving to Kelethin or Rivervale at some point to murder guards again and get jboots.

Any other hunting spot tips gladly accepted[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]